Thursday, April 21, 2011

Amazing DJs coming to D.C. over the next couple of weeks!

I already mentioned this in a previous post, but I figured I'd share more info on who is coming to town and when. I also added a little taste of each DJ, so in case you have no idea who these people are, you can see what kind of music they play.

Saturday 5/7: Axwell (Glow @ Club Fur)
Leave the World Behind
Watch the Sunrise
Saturday 5/14: Steve Aoki (Glow @ Club Fur) (THIS IS AWESOME)
I'm in the House
Turbulence (With Laidback Luke featuring Lil' Jon)

Saturday 5/21: Alex Gaudino (Glow @ Club Fur)
Destination Calabria (greatest video ever)
I'm in Love

Thursday 5/26: Armin van Buuren (Glow @ Club Fur) (The LEGEND)
In and Out of Love
Imagine

Sunday 5/29: Benny Benassi (Glow @ Club Fur)
Satisfaction (can't talk about Benassi without this song)
Illusion

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment